So, Marcus at Blogger Beer thinks I have at least 5 deep dark secrets? And I’m suppose to share ’em? This is gonna take some thought. There’s only one thing I can think of that few people know, and I ain’t tellin’! 🙂 I’m an open book!
Lemme see…..I’m conservative? Naw…common knowledge. I’m short and fat? Nope, said that before, so it doesn’t count.
Ok, here goes:
1) I took ballet (and tap and jazz and modern dance and……) from the age of 3 till 19? Well, anyway, it was a very long time. I use to beat everybody in leg wrestling. 🙂 Use to win a lot of bets with guys. heh heh heh
2) I love Big Band music. Glenn Miller is my favorite! But I also like Tommy Dorsey, Duke Ellington and such.
3) I’m an avid reader. Sadly, I’m a slow reader. It takes me a long time to finish a book, usually because I fall asleep. I like fiction, but will read just about anything. I kept track of how many books I went through in the Korat Air Base library in a six month period. It was something like 300. I didn’t have much else to do while I was there. 🙂
4) I use to play the piano. It’s been more than 30 years since I even tried, so I’d be lucky to remember how to play Chopstix.
5) I watch a lot of movies. I prefer mindless ‘chick flicks’ when I don’t really want to pay attention. Anything with John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara, Jimmy Stewart or Charlton Heston gets me to pay attention. Yep, like the old ones better.
There, that’s the best I can do! Now, am I suppose to ‘tag’ others to delve into the deepest recesses of their minds? 🙂
If so, how ’bout …… shoot, I’m going to have to do some more thinking!
Ok, Marcus says I gotta, so I gotta.
1. Pete at PeteRepublic.org
2. Mary at Freedom Eden
3. Kathy at Stepping Right Up!
4. Billiam at View from the cheap seats
5. Anna at A Rose By Any Other Name